Festive Coconola Peppermint Bark
Try this creative twist on a holiday favorite!
- 12 ounces white chocolate chopped or chips
- 16 ounces semi sweet or dark chocolate chopped or chips
- Crush your desired amount of peppermint candies
- GrandyOats Original Coconola
- Line a baking sheet with parchment. Use a medium saucepan to melt your dark chocolate on low-medium heat. Gently stir until completely melted.
- Pour chocolate mixture onto baking sheet and spread evenly with a spoon.
- In a small saucepan melt your white chocolate on low-medium heat. Gently stir until completely melted.
- Immediately drizzle your white chocoolate on top of the dark chocolate and sprinkle with crushed peppermint candies and GrandyOats Coconola!
- Freeze your bark in the freezer until hardened and ready to serve!