Mini No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
As if pumpkin pie couldn't get any tastier! We present to you, Mini No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecakes. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- 1 packed cup pitted dates
- 1 cup GrandyOats Maple Roasted Cashews
- 1/2 cup pumpkin purée
- 1/2 cup soaked and drained raw cashews (you can speed soak them in hot water for 10 min)
- 3 or 4 tablespoons of maple syrup (depending on your preferred sweetness!)
- 1/2 cup canned coconut milk (try to use all the cream on the top)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice ⠀⠀⠀
- Grease a 12 count muffin tin
- In a food processor, blend dates and GrandyOatsMaple Roasted Cashews. The food processor will likely roll it into a ball. That’s okay! Let it keep working until it forms a doughy consistency.
- Scoop a tablespoon of the cashew date mixture into each muffin cup, pressing down firmly to form the crust.
- Add all the pumpkin custard ingredients into the food processor and blend until everything is combined.
- Evenly distribute the custard into each of the muffin cups.
- Place in the freezer for about 2 hours. When it’s time to eat, let the cheesecakes rest for 5 minutes at room temperature. Use a butter knife to pop them out of the tins.
- Top with whipped cream and enjoy immediately!